Так как я занимаюсь обучением по Revit Architecture и MEP. NET Framework 4.5 и Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, 2008, 2012 не помогла! Цитата: Coolerd от 09 Октября 2008 года, 11:14. Это разработка AutoDesk или стороняя? сторонняя, LINDAB, но на платформе AutoDesk и работает.
2) Перевод Autocad MEP на русский язык выполнен на очень низком уровне, по нему невозможно в приципе освоить этот продукт! 2008 -10-14, 09:30 AM Сейчас уже работает Wish-list (лист-пожеланий) по Inventor и Revit. AutoCAD MEP. English/ Autodesk Revit Structure. English/. 2008 или 2008 R2, то менеджер сетевых лицензий необходимо загрузить по ссылке. Часто задаваемые вопросы по Revit Architecture 2008. Revit MEP - это основанное на информационном моделировании зданий.
2) Перевод Autocad MEP на русский язык выполнен на очень низком уровне, по нему невозможно в приципе освоить этот продукт! 2008 -10-14, 09:30 AM Сейчас уже работает Wish-list (лист-пожеланий) по Inventor и Revit.
Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 x32/x64 ISO (Eng/Rus) patch. Autodesk Revit Building 8. 1 patch. >> Download Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 x32/x64 ISO (Eng/Rus) patch<<. #Tags:autodesk,revit,mep,iso Best crack Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 x32/x64 ISO (Eng/Rus) mediafire [center] Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 x32/x64 ISO (Eng/Rus)[/center]. Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 x32/x64 ISO (Eng/Rus) 7.
9 GB. Autodesk Revit MEP 2 011 x32 x64 ISO (Eng / Rus) - software kopmpleks, which is based on building information modeling (BIM). The program is a specialized solution for the design of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems. Revit MEP - is a specialized solution for the design and analysis of engineering systems of buildings.
Autodesk Revit MEP uses parametric change management, designed to coordinate changes in the model. Built-in calculations and compatibility with other software developers providing the possibility of complex design and construction, allowing you to make decisions, effective from the standpoint of cost and sustainability. Autodesk � Revit � MEP - solution for the design of engineering systems of buildings:. - Modeling of air ducts and pipes - Intuitive modeling tools build system of air ducts and pipes. - Testing systems - Analysis of areas with a large loss of pressure. - Inclined pipelines - Simulation sloping land in the water and sewage systems. - Working documents - Automatic generation of plans, sections, facades and units.
- Links to other drawings - Automatic creation of links to basic drawings in sections and facades. - Calculate the size and pressure in ducts and pipes - Accelerate and simplify the calculations of cross sections and pressure losses. - Import / export to the body ACIS - Sharing models of engineering systems with architectural and engineering design based on AutoCAD �.
For 32-bit version of Autodesk Revit MEP. - Operating system Microsoft � Windows � 7 (32-bit) Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional or Home Premium, or Microsoft � Windows Vista � (32-bit) (SP2 or higher) Enterprise, Business, Home Premium or Ultimate, or Microsoft � Windows � XP Professional or Home (SP2 or higher). - Processor Intel � Pentium � 4 or dual-core AMD Athlon � processor with a clock speed of at least 1. 6 GHz technology SSE2, for Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (or higher) or Intel Pentium 4 or dual-core AMD Athlon processor with a clock speed of at less than 3 GHz technology SSE2, for Microsoft Windows Vista or Microsoft Windows 7 (all - 32-bit with SP2). - 5 GB of free disk space.
- A monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution and true color mode support. - Microsoft � Internet Explorer � 7.
0 or later. - Pointing device compatible with Microsoft Mouse. - To install: connect to the Internet or DVD drive. For 64-bit version of Autodesk Revit MEP. - Operating system Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) Home, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise, or Microsoft Windows Vista (64 bit) (SP2 or higher) Business, Home Premium, Ultimate, or Enterprise, or Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition ( SP2 and above). - Intel Pentium 4 or Dual-Core AMD Athlon � with a frequency of not less than 1. 6 GHz technology SSE2 - for Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition with SP2 (or higher) or Intel Pentium 4 or dual-core AMD Athlon processor with a clock frequency of at least 3 GHz technology SSE2 - for Microsoft Windows Vista with SP2 or Microsoft Windows 7 (all - 64-bit).
- 5 GB of free disk space. - A monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution and true color mode support. - Browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 7. 0 or higher. - Pointing device compatible with Microsoft Mouse. - To install: connect to the Internet or DVD drive.
Recommended system requirements for 64-bit version of Autodesk Revit MEP. - Operating system Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (SP2 or higher), Business, Home Premium, Ultimate, or Enterprise. - Processor Quad Core Intel � Xeon � W3570 with a frequency of 3. 20 GHz, 8M L3, 6. 4GT / s Turbo or equivalent processor AMD (recommended). - 8 GB of RAM. - Graphics card with 256 MB of memory, supports DirectX � 9 and Shader Model 3.
Information modeling of engineering systems of buildings. Autodesk � Revit � MEP - is a specialized system for design and calculation of internal engineering systems, as well as the issuance of documentation on them. The program is based building information modeling (BIM).
- Technology Management parametric changes provides better consistency of design data. - Choose one of the options automatically: duct or piping, or create your own version by making the necessary changes.
- One of the key advantages of Autodesk Revit MEP is the ability to change specifications and rebuilt on the basis of this whole project. Support of standards for environmentally sustainable design and execution of engineering calculations.
Integrated building information model allows designers of engineering systems operate in real time and make better design decisions, including, from the viewpoint of ecology. The probability of design errors is minimized. - In Autodesk Revit MEP supports the format gbXML. GbXML files can be exported to a system of environmentally sustainable design and calculations, such a system to power the building Autodesk � Green Building Studio � and system for calculating the performance of the building Autodesk � Ecotect �, as well as the estimated third-party applications. - Calculations of heating and cooling loads, lighting standards Leed, thermal energy, etc.
- An important condition for reducing the negative impact of buildings designed for the environment. Integrated calculation of heating and cooling loads. In Autodesk Revit MEP integrated calculation function of heating and cooling loads, which allow you to quickly perform calculations of energy consumption, as well as generate reports on the pressures on the heating and air conditioning systems with reference to the date and time.
- These calculations of heat and cooling loads are used in conjunction with the intuitive 3D tools for layout design of HVAC systems. - The main and auxiliary HVAC arranged on the basis of the calculated loads.
- Bussing and selection of sections ducts or pipes between any two points are carried out based on the calculated loads and specifications for the system. Modeling ventilation and piping systems. Upon completion of the creation and placement of plumbing fixtures and air diffusers (diffusers), you can begin to design systems and ventilation. - Your browser systems can check whether all components assigned to the air distribution system. - Using a set of special tools specified parameters wiring duct, reviewed possible options for design, as well as manually editing the scheme of distribution of air. - Specialized tools Revit MEP allow you to calculate cross sections of ducts with friction methods, allowable speeds, pressure loss and adjustment of friction losses.
Calculation of cross sections is performed using the database ASHRAE, which contains information about leaks, depending on the type of fittings. The layout of electrical lighting, wiring and power circuits.
Automatic strip-phase and polyphase circuits, wiring and electrical equipment is performed using the intuitive layout tools. - Improve coordination and layout is achieved by using system topology switches power, independent of the wiring and lighting. - Number of errors in the project of electric networks is reduced to a minimum by monitoring the load by determining the number of connected devices and network length. - To ensure compatibility of electrical connections in the project, to prevent overload and mismatch stresses are functions such as the ability to specify types of cables, the voltage range, distribution systems and load factors. Alignment electrical load calculation cross cables and the creation of specifications panels. Means of calculating the electrical circuits allow you to quickly calculate and load balancing to determine the cross section of wires and form a sheet panels. - Autodesk Revit MEP offers powerful tools to track loads on the panel, which shows the data on networks in real time.
- The load on the circuit must be balanced to prevent excessive voltage drops. - After the automatic load balancing updates are sent to the manager of electrical circuits. - Fuse Values and cross wires are selected automatically depending on the value of load and chains. Simulation of sanitation systems. Tools Autodesk Revit MEP accelerate the calculation of flow parameters and selection of the size of equipment.
- Tools �Layout Path� is used to automatically calculate the configuration of pipes for plumbing systems. - When inserting devices or auxiliary equipment between sections of the pipeline section of the connecting elements will be picked up automatically. - If necessary, between the segments of pipe fittings are inserted, the size of which is selected automatically. - Autodesk Revit MEP allows you to design systems of various types: domestic and storm drainage systems, hot / cold water, etc. Simulation of fire fighting systems.
Creating a fire-extinguishing system involves the installation of sprinklers and their connection to the system. Then with the help of automated tools laid the water inlet pipe. - To verify the connection of pipes and of the systems used tool �Pipe System�.
- Tool �Pipe Accessory� is intended to add valves to the fire fighting system. Coordination of design data and the identification of conflicts. Built-in tools provide a single data coordinating architectural and related models, as well as inter-sectoral coordination. - Optimizing the workflow is achieved by allowing the binding of architectural and structural models of the building with files of engineering systems. - High technology design enables rapid creation of sections of the building and testing its components in a conflict. - The program coordinates the vertical clearance system elements with free space in the architectural projects and construction of building structures.
Such consistency helps to avoid additional financial costs to changes in the direct routing systems in the building. - When checking for collisions can take into account components are not related to engineering systems. These components are selected in the dialog box �Interference Checking�. High technology design. Ability to use standard components of engineering systems at the design stage can automatically create detailed drawings. - Made the identification of conflicts and the discovery of the lack of access mounting.
- Generates a report at intersections, which can be sent to subcontractors to make repairs. The calculation of the size and pressure drop for tubes and ducts. Built-payment functions Autodesk � Revit � MEP can count the size and the differential pressure in accordance with building regulations. The size and design parameters of the elements of air ducts and pipes are dynamically updated with additional tools to attract is not needed. The method of sizing is defined in the functions of Duct Sizing and Pipe Sizing. To air is available accounting functions air friction, allowable speeds, pressure loss and the function of adjustment friction losses, and for pipelines, taking into account the friction and speed limit. Modeling ventilation and piping systems.
Intuitive layout tools simplify the creation and modification of the model. Autodesk Revit MEP automatically updates the types of models and sheets, helping to maintain consistency of the project and its documentation.
Heating and ventilation systems are the means of 3D modeling of air ducts and pipes. The model can easily change almost any form, simply by dragging its elements. Working with the model implemented in any view - including, on sections and facades. All types of models, and lists are automatically updated when changes are made to the draft.
This ensures accuracy and consistency of drawings and documentation in all phases of work. Design of HVAC and electrical systems in the premises. The color scheme of the premises assists in the transfer of visual design ideas to colleagues and customers. Now you do not have to spend time to understand the drawings and schedules and plans to trace the fragments of colored pencils. Any changes in plans with the color scheme is automatically transferred to the model.
You can create any number of color-coding schemes and work with them throughout the project. Three-dimensional modeling technology ducts and pipes, you can create HVAC system, in which the use of color schemes illustrate the value of the project and the actual flow, zoning, etc. Color schemes can also be created for the electrical parameters - such as power load and luminosity per unit area. Verification systems (critical path).
The program allows you to quickly identify areas with high pressure drop and rebuild them, providing increased productivity and efficiency of design. In Revit MEP has interactive capabilities change fittings, shape and configuration of systems to immediately see the new values of the loss of static pressure and flow properties. Revit MEP displays the critical flow path for the main lines, laterals and for the system as a whole. Automatic tracing air. Between any two points is easy to hold the airway. The most suitable for the project option is selected from the set of options offered by the program.
Route ductwork is constructed taking into account the preferred compounds and selected fittings. Automatic layout avoids the tedious layout work, freeing time to work out the details and calculations. Calculation of illumination. In Revit MEP uses the method of dividing the room into zones for the automatic calculation of the levels of illumination. The user sets the value of reflectivity of the surfaces of a room, using a standard IES-files specifies the height of the working plane, after which the system calculates the average luminance.
The voltage drop and lower power rates. Determination of surges and coefficients Derating enriches the project important engineering information. Pipes with a bias. Revit MEP supports modeling of pipes with a bias for various water and sewerage systems. You just need to specify the slope of the inclined section and build the system, and Revit MEP automatically performs all calculations. If the function selected several pipe fitting connections, they all receive the specified slope.
Calculation of levels of a bottom inclined pipes and labeling all sections of the pipeline are carried out automatically, which minimizes manual calculations. Parametric Components. Functions parametric components in Autodesk Revit MEP provides the opportunity intuitive graphical implementation of project ideas. Such components can be used in the most complex engineering systems, where the user does not require knowledge of programming languages. Release of working documents.
Plans, sections, elevations, sites and types of specifications are automatically generated from the model that ensures the accuracy of information displayed on them. Synchronization of the model with a single database project provides a coordinated change management. BIM (BIM) allows you to produce high quality documentation. Automatically maintain the relevance of the drawings. The sections, elevations, and links to parts with extreme accuracy.
All data, graphs, nodes, specifications, drawings and sheets in the packaging reflect the current status of the project. No need to spend hours on the harmonization of the constituent elements of documents among themselves: Revit MEP does this automatically. Browser Systems. Browser system makes it easy to check the integrity of engineering systems, to quickly detect the unbalanced load and associated elements. Ensuring that all elements related to systems and meet the requirements of the load, is important for the proper selection of sizes. Autodesk Revit MEP gives designers confidence that the engineering building systems are designed correctly. Supported file formats: DWG / DWF / DXF / DGN.
With support formats DWG, DWF �, DXF �, and DGN provides absolute compatibility when exchanging data. In Autodesk Revit MEP realized the possibility of joint work on projects in the parametric modeling environment. There are several modes of collaboration, including shared access to project data in real time, the formal division of the project on working sets, as well as a complete partition of the project into separate components and systems. Premium serial_number Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 x32/x64 ISO (Eng/Rus) Depositfiles. Tags: autodesk,revit,mep,iso.